- I am not sure about what size to purchase?
- Is the clothing sizing the same as the underwear?
- Can I wear the maternity clothing and underwear after my pregnancy?
- How do I choose more than one item for the certain items?
- I need to find out more information about a product, what do you suggest?
- Why can’t I log into my account?
- If I want to buy something from Maternitylane.co.za, is my credit card number safe from hackers?
- How secure is buying over the web / I’ve heard horror stories about other internet companies?
- If I place an order with Maternitylane.co.za will it all be dispatched together or in bits and pieces?
- How can I pay for my order?
- Can you ship my order to my work address?
- Can I call Maternitylane.co.za to place an order?
- If I place an order over the weekend when can I expect to receive it?
- What shipping options are available to me?
- If I place an order and something is out of stock what happens to the rest of my order?
- When do you take payment for my order?
- How to order?
- My order is due for delivery today what time will it be delivered?
- I need to return an item to exchange, how do I do this?
- How long will it take for my return to be processed?
I am not sure about what size to purchase?
- Small = pregnancy size 32
- Medium 34
- Large 36
- Extra Large 38
- 2XL 40
- 3XL 42
Please view our size chart for the measurements and for further information.
Is the clothing sizing the same as the underwear?
- Small = pregnancy size 30-32
- Medium 34-36
- Large 38-40
Please view our size chart for further information.
Can I wear the maternity clothing and underwear after my pregnancy?
Yes most of our clothing items are designed to wear postpartum and as the material used is stretchy it will be comfortable to wear after the birth of your baby.
How do I choose more than one item for the certain items?
If you require two of the same item in different colours you will have to process two separate “add to chart” orders.
I need to find out more information about a product, what do you suggest?
In the rare event that you cannot find the relevant information on our site then we advise you to call us on 012 546 9332 or 082 218 7967 or email us at email@example.com where you can ask for further product advice from our trained advisers.
Why can’t I log into my account?
If you are experiencing problems logging into your account first checks that the email address, username and password you are using. You may also find it useful to refer to the information included in the “Welcome to Maternity Lane” email you received when you registered with Maternity Lane.
If I want to buy something from Maternitylane.co.za, is my credit card number safe from hackers?
How secure is buying over the web / I’ve heard horror stories about other internet companies?
If we look at the security issue first, when you type your credit/switch card number into our site, our web site is in secure mode. This means that the information you type in will be encoded and our server decodes it. Our system, known as the “Secure Socket Layer”, works and is used by every trading web company. You will be able to tell if you are in secure mode when a little padlock appears at the bottom right of your screen.
If I place an order with Maternitylane.co.za will it all be dispatched together or in bits and pieces?
Any order that you place with us will be dispatched together, if you are in need of an item before others on the same order then you should separate the order. Only when all items are in stock will your order be dispatched. If you have already placed the order contact us via email informing us that that specific item is urgent.
How can I pay for my order?
We currently accept Visa /Master card credit cards, internet transfers and if you collect in Pretoria North debit cards or cash, deposits may be required first to secure your order.
Can you ship my order to my work address?
When you place your first order with us, we can only ship it to your work or home address, or your postal box address.
Can I call Maternitylane.co.za to place an order?
We prefer all orders to be in writing either via email or fax and queries resolved successfully via telephone or email. We are happy to support you wherever needed.
If I place an order over the weekend when can I expect to receive it?
If you place an order on a Friday , Saturday or Sunday the order will only be processed on the next working day (Monday) then you can expect to receive it the same week all depending on clearance of payment and availability , production time is indicated on each item under additional information.
What shipping options are available to me?
Depending on your location we can generally ship to you via Post Office, Speed Services, Courier Services or Private Courier, depending on the working day, and once payment is received.
Please refer to the Delivery Policy.
If I place an order and something is out of stock what happens to the rest of my order?
Unfortunately if something is out of stock on your order then we will not dispatch any of your order until everything is in stock. If however an item has been showing out of stock longer than the quoted lead time on our site then we will contact you to advise. In general the best solution is to cancel the out of stock item(s) off the order so the rest of the order can be dispatched, or alternatively you may choose to wait for all of the items to arrive in stock before the order is dispatched.
Refer to our Terms & Conditions.
When do you take payment for my order?
When you proceed to checkout and process your payment via EFT, Credit Card , MiMoney or Ukash . Your order will be processed once authorization of your payment has been properly received.
How to order?
- Register with Maternitylane.co.za, enter your contact details, billing details and delivery details.
- Once you’ve registered, please browse through our range of maternity wear and accessories.
- If you would like to add an item to your Shopping Cart, please click on ‘Add to Cart’.
- If you still require more items and you are in the “Cart” page click on ” Update cart”.
- Once you have finished choosing items, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” Button.
- The Coupon Code Option can be used if you have a Maternity lane discount or gift voucher.
- Review your information and items and ensure you are happy with your order and sizing.
- The order review page: Review your items and ensure you are happy with your order and sizing. If any of these is incorrect, please go back to “edit your cart” and edit your order.
- Shipping Method’s Page: You have few options of Shipping Methods. Spend R1500 and get FREE Shipping or Private Courier , Speed Services, Courier Services, Ordinary Post , Pretoria Courier or Collect in Pretoria North. Tick which option you would like to have, then click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Billing information Page: Please review your Billing information and ensure its correct. You have the option of changing the Shipping Address if it’s not the same as the Billing address. Tick “Ship to billing address” top right.
- Shipping Address Page: You have the option of changing the Shipping Address if it’s not the same as the Billing address. Un-Tick “Ship to billing address” top right.
- Add “Order notes”
- Payment Method Page: tick the method of payment you would like to use. If you choose to pay via PayFast you can do a EFT or use your credit card please ensure you provide them with the correct information and that all the required fields are filled in including the CVV number (back of the card).
- If all is correct Click “PLACE ORDER “.
- You will be re-directed to PayFast and will have to register as a “First time buyer” Fill in the relevant information required and tick “Agreement”
- View options for payment.
- If you have chosen to pay via Credit Card, you will then be directed to enter your details. If the credit card process is successful, we will receive a confirmation email from PayFast informing us of your payment.
- If the process is unsuccessful, you will receive a notification saying so. This means your order has been placed, but not been paid for. So please try pay again, as it was more than likely a communication error with your bank.
- If you have chosen to pay via Internet Banking (EFT), they will ask you “who is your bank” please select
- the account details will appear on the confirmation page online. We will also send you an email with the account details.
- if you choose MiMoney please enter a “voucher number ” as well as “mobile number”
- if you choose Ukash please enter a “Ukash number” and “Ukash value” and “Ukash pin (if Applicable “.
- Click register and pay.
- Payment successful you will get a email confirmation from PayFast.
- Your Purchase Order will now be sent to the Maternity Lane Office, and you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- To view the status of your order you can Login and click on my account and all the information will be available you can view your order the invoice and shipping details.
- Once the parcel has been dispatched, we will send a tracking number to you. Your parcel can be traced depending on the Shipping Service you chose.
My order is due for delivery today what time will it be delivered?
Your order will be delivered between the hours of 9am and 5.30pm.
I need to return an item to exchange, how do I do this?
Returning an item is a simple process. Email us with the details of what you are returning and the new item you require and the new tracking number and simply send it to the following address:
PO Box 17546
Please refer to our Returns Policy
How long will it take for my return to be processed?
Our aim is to process your return on the same day we receive the item .The maximum length of time it may take will be 4-7 working days. You will receive confirmation emails when your return has been processed.